Vehicle Detailing Leader | Dream Believing Leader
Our customer’s dream of their NZ road trip and you will help their get their dream underway in a vehicle that’s fresher than a west coast southerly and sparkling like the Southern Cross.
It goes without saying that you:
- Can outdo the Energizer bunny
- Have cleaning standards higher than Aunt Daisy
- Have supervisory experience to lead a team to success
Your enthusiasm for cleaning will ensure our luxury vehicles are impeccably presented inside and out for our customers. As a strong organiser you will be responsible for leading a team of Detailers. You will also be a stickler for detail, cleaning and tidying our motorhomes, laundering linen and towels, refreshing and restocking supplies.
Along with a can-do attitude, you’ll need:
- A full, clean driver’s license
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ
- Previous cleaning and supervisory experience advantageous
More about us:
We expect you’ve already had a browse around our website and are keeping a sharp eye out for our premium motorhomes (we don’t think our branding needs to shout).
As a company, Wilderness has rapidly grown from a dream of our own into an industry leader by keeping true to our founding values of integrity, teamwork and unparalleled customer service. We firmly believe our success is due the energy, enthusiasm and passion of our team members. Those overworked words really are our building blocks.
We also know it’s a love of adventure that makes Wilderness thrive, from the inside out. So we’ll reward your magic touch with the chance to live the dream yourself in one of our motorhomes.
More about you:
- You’ll understand why customers tell us Wilderness stands out from the rest
- You’ll enjoy being part of a team in a great workplace
- You’ll always be looking to raise the bar
This is a new role which has been created to meet our growing demand. If you’re keen to contribute to one of NZ’s most dynamic companies, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing why you’d be a welcome addition to the team.