Our customers are heading out on their dream NZ road trip and your mechanical skills will ensure the only bugs they encounter are the kind that buzz.
What we need from you:
- Know-how and experience in mechanics
- Ability to manage time and prioritise projects
- Commitment to excellence that meshes with our dedicated team
You’ll enjoy being hands-on, preparing and maintaining our modern fleet of luxury motorhomes to the exacting and prompt standards that deliver the holiday of a lifetime to our customers. You’ll carry out timely servicing, basic mechanical repairs and refurbishment, ensuring every journey is made in a safe, roadworthy vehicle that sparkles. Your finesse will impress when it comes to installing awnings, bike racks and self-containment modifications to NZ standards.
Along with a can-do attitude, you must have:
- Mechanical skills and experience
- Mechanical trade qualification advantageous but not essential
- Full, clean driver’s license
- Legal entitlement to work in NZ
More about us:
We expect you’ve already had a browse around our website and are keeping a sharp eye out for our premium motorhomes (we don’t think our branding needs to shout).
As a company, Wilderness has rapidly grown from a dream of our own into an industry leader by keeping true to our founding values of integrity, teamwork and unparalleled customer service. We firmly believe our success is due the energy, enthusiasm and passion of our team members. Those overworked words really are our building blocks.
We also know it’s a love of adventure that makes Wilderness thrive, from the inside out. So along with a chance to grow and contribute to great results, you’ll get a chance to live the dream yourself in one of our motorhomes.
More about you:
- You’ll understand why customers tell us Wilderness stands out from the rest
- You’ll bring energy and enthusiasm and enjoy being part of a team in a great workplace
- You’ll always be looking to raise the bar
If you’re ready for your next adventure with one of NZ’s most dynamic companies, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.